More work on the passenger side turbo manifold

Well I noticed my engine wasnt as far back as it should have been.  After fixing that, my passenger side manifold hit the k-member.  So its time to modify the manifold.  I ended up picking up some 2.5″ exhaust tubing then cutting and grinding it to fit the notch I made in the manifold.  Its not done yet and needs more grinding and molding before the final weld.  As you can see, it fits well and should work perfectly.

 

20141103_182135_resized 20141104_164759_resized 20141104_165311_resized 20141104_165435_resized 20141104_183056_resized 20141104_183624_resized


Comments are closed.